There was a time when cars had large windows. A time when there was no need for blind-spot sensors because they were so small. And there were many vehicles that allowed all windows to be rolled down. This was especially common with full-size SUVs and station wagons. This was because years ago they all had tailgates and not hatches like they all do today.
But there were a few non-wagon, non-utility cars that also had roll down rear windows, such as the above Honda Del Sol. Today we are looking for those cars with roll down rear windows.
The Caveats (there are always caveats):
- No body-on-frame vehicles such as SUVs and pickup trucks. There are too many of them, too easy.
- No station wagons, same reasons.
- Concept cars are allowed, why not?
- Roll down rear solid panels are allowed simply because I don’t know if such thing even exists.
- Other non-conventional opening rear windows get partial credit. Or extra credit, depending on obscurity and/or innovation.
Difficulty: 6.5 out of 8, enjoy the summer breeze.
How This Works: Read the comments first and don’t post duplicates! Bonus points for adding photos.
Image source: Honda